Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Tuning your Snowboard and other Snow Board topics.
How do I keep the edges of my board from getting too dull?
The snowboard tuning tools you need for edge care are:
- Biodegradable base cleaner
- Whetstone or diamond stone
- 6-, 8- and 10-inch-mill bastard files
- File guide
- Gummy stone
The tools for waxing are:
- Base cleaner and clean rags
- Waxing iron
- Plastic scraper
- Scotchbrite pads
- Wire or nylon bristle brush.
Many of these tools can be purchased in a snowboard tuning kit. Ask for the details on snowboard tuning and available snowboard tuning kits at your snowboard shop.