Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Beginner Snowboarding Tips and other Snow Board topics.
How do I toe side edge?
A few snowboarding tips for learning and practicing toe side edging:
- Stay standing fairly tall.
- Lean your hips over the toe edge of your board.
- Push your knees in the same direction and lift your heels.
- Try going from barely titling the board to tilting it near perpendicular to the floor.
- See if you can balance while tilting for three, five, and then ten seconds.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.